Juli 02, 2014

Here's my thought on : Music

I'm really glad that the last lecturer who taught the softskill subject gave us the freedom to write whatever we want and now I feel like I'm encouraged to write more~

*it's funny how I have all this thought in my head but when I tried to pour it into text, they're gone*

*rummaging inside my head*

...

...


*wait for it*

...

...

...

I guess I found it...


We're all like music, don't we? But we're all like different kind of music. What are the odds to find someone who have the same exact music in their music player as yours? Really close to zero; highly unlikely.

That's why the music in my library fall into two category : 'songs I like because most people like it' and 'songs that I genuinely like'

I don't know why, but I feel like I'm obliged to like other people's song. I'm that kind of person who cares about what people think about me. I know how silly it must sounds, but I can't help it. "Maybe if I listen the same kind of songs they listen, it'll be easier for me to make friends.", that's what I thought. Even so, I can't just like every song that I heard. As it turn out, I'm too picky when it comes to music .__.
 In the end, I just used someone else's music preferences to see whether it matches mine.

But there's also some kind of music that I discovered by myself, not because someone else like it. But the music that falls into this category is also the kind of music that nobody talks about. The anti-mainstream songs .__.

What is your favorite song from Fun.?
Most people will answer We Are Young or Some Nights.
My answer? It's rather complicated. It's either The Gambler, Sight of the Sun, or Be Calm.

That's just an example about how different my music taste is (*but maybe not that different.). Most people will associate Fun. with only those two famous songs but not me. One of my favorite song from Fun. is in the first album that most people never heard about .__.

You will never understand this kind of personal relationship with music if you never found that kind of song xD

Well, I guess that's it.What about you? Do you have any uncommon music that make you feels like you're the only person in the planet who listen to that song?

1 komentar:

  1. Woaa. I just knew about you like anti-mainstream songs!
    I am the type of person who like what people like. But for the reason is not same like you haha.

    BalasHapus